Players in Canberra, Australia

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 15jugglers

15jugglers

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:40 PM

HI there. Just wondering if there are any Netrunner gaming groups in Canberra. I don't think the Games Capital store in Civic has anything organised at the moment. I'm really just looking for a group to play with casually on a regular basis. Would really like to participate in Super Duel 4 in May and would be great to meet and play with some others in the months ahead.

#2 15jugglers

15jugglers

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

I've met another local player and we've found a few more Canberrans to play on Monday nights upstairs at The Games Capital. Anyone who would like to join us is more than welcome.

#3 15jugglers

15jugglers

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

Myself and another player have been at The Games Capital for three Mondays in a row now, playing a couple of games of Netrunner each night. We're going to keep at it and continue our search for more players. Please join us for some Netrunner if you live in Canberra - really looking forward to meeting new players.

#4 15jugglers

15jugglers

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:04 AM

We're still going strong here in Canberra with a small yet determined group of players. Our regular gaming night is on Mondays at The Games Capital from 6pm. We have a Facebook group too: http://www.facebook....47946255376804/

Hopefully there's some more Canberra players here who would like to join us.

Happy running!

#5 Honest

Honest

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:51 AM

FYI Canberra players Netrunner Nationals are at Games Lab Melbourne October 26th. Details on a thread above!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS