Photo

Trying to do rogue squadron from the comics….

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LedZep

LedZep

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:47 AM

Does anyone have refference pictures of  every custom X wing? Ive read the comics but I really cant tell the difference…also, If wedge is rogue leader then why does he shows 2/3 marks on his wing? Also why does luke has 3 marks on his x wing? I though he had 5….

#2 Stryker359

Stryker359

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

I've been re-reading the comics, the only X-Wing that shows any major difference is Wedge's with the Yellow trim.

Luke has 3 stripes in one comic because of what I feel is artist error. As for Wedge not having one stripe, Luke was Rogue Leader in Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi, yet his X-Wing still had five stripes. While this may have simply been Lucas unwilling to spend money on repainting the model, I think it's transferred across to the comics.

#3 LedZep

LedZep

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:30 AM

I though that they used the same x wings and then the new members took the numbers. Since rogue squadron has uneven numbers, luke would be rogue leader with his x wing and 5 stripes, wedge wuld be red 2 and so on. Ive seen that some x wings have markings and even one of them is painted with blue stripes. I also know wedge and luke had rogue 3 markings on the x wings on some games… Im confused as to the stripes… I know they mark the x wings on special missions…im wondering if that is the reason.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS