Hello from Long Beach, CA

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rogue 12 Zombie

Rogue 12 Zombie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums, still pretty brand new to the X-Wing game itself but still having fun learning. I'm here to find out if theres any players or even places to play in Long Beach, Wilmington/Harbor city, Torrence, Carson, Del Amo, Lakewood or Bellflower, I cant make it to Fullerton. So I hope my questions can be answered, I play other games too and Im open to any questions.

#2 paradox23

paradox23

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

I know a lot of players from Long Beach come to Brookhurst Hobbies in Garden Grove… off the 22 and Brookhurst. 

Some War House regulars come play in OC too, so there may be a player base there to inquire about.

#3 paradox23

paradox23

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:54 AM

Oh yeah… there are a couple players who live near Majestix in HB too… not sure if that's close enough either, but figured it's worth a try.

#4 Rogue 12 Zombie

Rogue 12 Zombie

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 02:55 PM

Why thank you, I've been to Majestix before for a pokemon tournament, I ask if theres anything close to me because I cant always make it out passed OC or to OC, I can barely make it to Norwalk but thats just me. Im very familiar with War House lol most of my dice, and other gaming stuff tends to come from there :D, anyway any Long Beach players looking to meet up casualy with me at lakewood mall or even the town center to play? Im still new so forgive any questions or misplays I may do.

#5 Slateness77

Slateness77

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hey,  my names  rocky and i live  in  long beach. Email  me  Slateness77@yahoo.com and  lets  play some x wing, i also  play warhammer fantasy if you play that, that would be awsome too!

#6 WeaponsFree

WeaponsFree

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

Welcome to the forums. My store JJ's Game Lounge in Chatsworth is holding Regionals this Saturday, if you can find a ride, possibly carpool, we would love to have you come and join in the festivities.

#7 arnihs

arnihs

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

I don't play X-wing but have been looking into it. I stay out in the Long Beach area also so feel free to hit me up for a game Coshinra@gmail.com

#8 Vojvoda13

Vojvoda13

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:45 AM

Hey relocating to Long Beach by the end of July. I am very much into X-wing and scenario play. Will do tournaments for the the gaming.VR  James M.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS