Wave 2 restock?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 wshipley79

wshipley79

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

Does anyone know when wave 2 ships will be back in stock? I am not willing to pay $40 for a TIE Interceptor on Amazon and all of the local shops cannot get them.

#2 csi15

csi15

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

Barnes and Nobles has had them in stock for retail.  Just picked up three of the Tie Interceptors and 3 A-Wings the other day. $12.95 each I think.

#3 executor

executor

• Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

though i have no right to speak for FFG, but getting to know how this company operates over the past few months; i think i speak for everyone in general when i say "nobody knows" the best thing you can do is keep in contact with your local gaming stores if they have any updates on shipping orders, i'm sure they would be happy to let you know.. have you tried making a pre order at one of your Local game shops?  at least then you could garauntee an order when it does arrive.

Current Fleet

Rebellion: 5 X-wings, 4 Y-wings, 5 A-wings, 3 B-wings, 1 HWK-290, 2 YT-1300's, 2 E-wings, 1 Z-95, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 CR-90

Empire: 8 Tie Fighters, 2 Tie Advanced, 9 Tie Interceptors, 3 Tie Bombers, 1 Lambda Shuttle, 3 Firespray 31's, 2 Tie Phantoms, 2 Tie Defenders

#4 cert13

cert13

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

Wave 2 restock is delayed by the furious counting of the profits of the first two waves… We will be right with you after we get through with our Scrooge McDuck swim in the vault…

Wedge Antilles: The only character from the original series that appears in all three movies, has only one costume, and still manages to help destroy TWO Death Stars.

#5 Daeglan

Daeglan

• Members
  • 979 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

cert13 said:

Wave 2 restock is delayed by the furious counting of the profits of the first two waves… We will be right with you after we get through with our Scrooge McDuck swim in the vault…

More like. Holy crap we sold out already? **** make more faster… We can't keep up. 

It is rather rude to attribute malice to this.

#6 wikkid_devil

wikkid_devil

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Daeglan said:

cert13 said:

More like. Holy crap we sold out already? **** make more faster… We can't keep up. 

True, but a funny mental image none the less.

#7 Grimwalker

Grimwalker

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

Seems like the whole "tease them with Kessel Run product to build up demand for when the delayed shipment finally arrives" strategy worked.  I'm sure their printer is working at capacity.

#8 TK-421

TK-421

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Tie Int, A wing, Y wing…. Back instock at Coolstuff (at least for a bit).

Ready…. GO!

#9 Bazinga

Bazinga

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:05 AM

Daeglan said:

cert13 said:

Im sure they dont but I have a mental image of a kid in some sweat shop trying to paint ties faster and faster just in time for christmas maybe. 

#10 shade_1313

shade_1313

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:43 AM

TK-421 said:

Ready…. GO!

Excellent.  Just ordered a whole batch of TIE/INs.  Now I need to get paid again to I can buy more.  sonreir

#11 wshipley79

wshipley79

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

TK-421 said:

Ready…. GO!

Thanks for the tip, I just ordered a couple Tie Interceptors.

#12 pitsch

pitsch

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Raised the price of the Tie Interceptor to $20

Wave 5 ships are up for Pre Order!
http://www.spinninginspace.com/
Anyone in Virginia, DC, MD
https://www.facebook...vaXWingSquadron

#13 TK-421

TK-421

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ordered mine right before posting and they were $12.99 (A wing and Tie Int)… Demand dictates price.

#14 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

TK-421 said:

Ordered mine right before posting and they were $12.99 (A wing and Tie Int)… Demand dictates price.

You got that right.. glad I got mine when I did.. 20 bucks for the tie interceptors…seems a bit steep…even for cool stuff.  15 bucks for the A wing is not that bad.

#15 Fiachra

Fiachra

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

It is the wave 1 X-Wing, Y-Wing and Tie Fighter I am having problems finding.

#16 shade_1313

shade_1313

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Really glad I hit them at 12.99.  At $20 a pop, I'd have waited for a better deal.

#17 Fiachra

Fiachra

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Managed to get all except the X-Wing expansion (can't have an x-wing game without Wedge!). Working out at an average €20 per product including the core game, Slave 1 and MF and not even counting the extra set of dice so not too bad and all after shipping costs from the UK and US to Ireland.

The X-Wing expansion is just too expensive to be worth while, seeing it for $8-10 but with $30+ shipping costs which is just ridiculous. Sick companies using shipping costs to jack up the cost especially when it arraives and you can see that the cost was less than half what they charged. FFG really need to re-release Wave 1 again to stop their fans and customers getting ripped off. Cannot really afford any more but will get the B-Wing if/when released and would be all over the E-Wing if they ever do it.

#18 Mako13

Mako13

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hmm, interesting, since my B&N didn't have any, and couldn't find any of the Wave 2 stuff listed, so may need to get on-line myself.

Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

#19 DoubleNot7

DoubleNot7

• Members
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:53 AM

They are out there but you have to be vigilant in your search.  I pre-ordered some Wave 2 but did not get my full order.  I then picked up more online from a retailer.  I then found some more for friends from a retailer in another state.

Enimo Et Fide

#20 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

Wow… 26 bucks for the tie fighter interceptor at coolstuff…they raised the price another 6 dollars! Yeah time to call around and see if any stores have them for 15 bucks. No way im paying that much for one small ship.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS