Boy do I feel like a dope !?!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 flyndad

flyndad

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Just how long has the Community Wizard been here on FFG website??  I hear about all these people complaining about not being able to find folks to play with (myself included) and after coming to this forum for however many months I just now discover that they have this community  wizard that shows you where other people playing YOUR game are located,………  the most disturbing thing is when I searched under WFRP only 25 TOTAL people came up?? Is that right?? Does it just search within a certain distance from where I am?? IF not, then where is everybody else, and how can I expand the area it searches ?? 

Thanks,.. 

#2 socratim

socratim

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:53 PM

There is a little "more options" on the left side. Thanks for pointing me to it! Hadn't seen it before, either… You could adjust the thread-title, though… might get more people to read your post… :-)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS