Remaining unit cards with damage!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NerdRulez

NerdRulez

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:15 PM

Ok, lets say one of my cards in the engagement has survived and it has one damage on it? After it is removed from the engagement, is it still possible to damage that unit next time if it is not "participating" In other words, can I continue to hit a unit later in the game after it is damaged, even if it is not declared as an attacker or defender?

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

NerdRulez said:

Ok, lets say one of my cards in the engagement has survived and it has one damage on it? After it is removed from the engagement, is it still possible to damage that unit next time if it is not "participating" In other words, can I continue to hit a unit later in the game after it is damaged, even if it is not declared as an attacker or defender?

Sure with targeted strike or event cards like Force Choke. But not from regular unit damage in an engagement if it is not participating. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS