Pegs missing help!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:51 AM

So went to play a few games and noticed my pegs were missing! Not sure if they got mixed up with other stuff and got thrown away or what not but was wondering if you can buy these buy themselves?  I would have to have to spend more money on ships just to get the stinking pegs.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 GumbySmash

GumbySmash

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

How many do you need?

#3 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:26 AM

I am in need of the thicker pegs used for the slave i and the firestorm.. I found this site  http://www.litko.net...ml#.UU99QRysiSo   that has the standard pegs.. from what I've read these are compatable to x-wing but have not found any in regard to the thicker pegs for the larger bases.

#4 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

On second thought I read more that you have ot purchase the bases from litco.. I would rather just buy the standard and thicker pegs from FFG or anyone else who has extras that would be wiling to sell them.

#5 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Anyone had any experience with their customer service and are they good about providing replacement pegs. I may need around 10 of the standard and 2 of the thicker ones..Will call them tomorrow and will keep my fingers crossed..

#6 SteveSpikes

SteveSpikes

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

I used FFG's Customer Support when I lost a maneuver template and dials.  I put in the request on a Sunday (afternoon), and the parts arrived later that week; not just the parts I requested, but with a more tokens along the maneuver dial.  The great thing is that it is all FREE.  I also received a hand-written note thanking me for the support of the game (X-wing).

I broke some pegs from the fighters recently, so I will have to go to them again soon -- before the Regionals.

Here's the link:
http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/

#7 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

Many thanks I did not realize they had a link to request a part order =). Saves me the trouble of calling.  I just filled out the request.

Hopefully 12 pegs total (10 standard and 2 thicker) is not too much trouble =D.  These little things are so easy to loose/misplace!

#8 ForceM

ForceM

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

I am really cautious but even i have broken 4 of the small pegs, it is okay as long as i don't want to play all my ships at once, but if there is a problem.

But i an from Europe, is there anything i can do to get replacement parts around here? I mean i once got adressed to EDGE which seems to distributes the game in Europe, but they seem to have no customer service for requests at all as it seems. Shoild i try adressing FFG again or what could i possibly do?

#9 XWing32

XWing32

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:33 AM

I would just try calling them directly if email has not worked. I know it may cost a bit more where you are in Europe but think it will be worth it.  They are very friendly and willing to help out as much as possible from what I have been told.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS