Eldar in Deathwatch?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CELLWOOD

CELLWOOD

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:41 AM

Is there a supplement that provides info on the Eldar? I know The Outer Reaches gives some info on some Eldar characters and their goals, but I was looking for a more generalized look at some of their units. If their isn't a supplement in Deathwatch, is there one in Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader that I could use, or maybe if someone has some homebrew rules that I could make use of?

#2 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

There's a supplement by one of the writers from FFG called "Children of Isha" that is Eldar enemies built for Deathwatch.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#3 Captain Ventris

Captain Ventris

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

Rogue Trader's Koronus Bestiary has a great selection of Eldar, but no vehicles, and as far as I remember, no rules for making an Aspect Warrior into an Exarch. Still: Avatar of Khaine. Wraithlords. It's good stuff.

#4 CELLWOOD

CELLWOOD

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

Plushy said:

There's a supplement by one of the writers from FFG called "Children of Isha" that is Eldar enemies built for Deathwatch.

I did a google search and the supplement in question, made by NO-1_H3r3, is unavailable to me. I tried the website, and it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I foundit. It looks pretty sweet! The only thing it doesn't seem to have that I plan to use for my campaign are Warp Spiders, so it looks like I'll have to make those myself. I'm sure my players will appreciate fighting an enemy that simply teleports behind their defences in the middle of their watch station. Hehehe…

#5 peterstepon

peterstepon

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

Check out "ark of souls" which is a dungeon crawl for deathwatch aboard a Space Hulk.  There is a whole section on Eldar enemies and they do include Warp Spiders as well as Warp Spider Exarchs. 

#6 InsaneCanadian

InsaneCanadian

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:15 PM

How did you find it? I've been trying for an hour, and I can't get the website to work; links give me a 404 error, and when I type the URL myself, it doesn't load. Do I just wait, or what?

#7 Korvis

Korvis

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

There are new Dark Eldar and Harlequin Characters in The Outer Reach, among other enemies.

#8 drmarco

drmarco

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

Plushy said:

I did a google search and the supplement in question, made by NO-1_H3r3, is unavailable to me. I tried the website, and it doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, I foundit. It looks pretty sweet! The only thing it doesn't seem to have that I plan to use for my campaign are Warp Spiders, so it looks like I'll have to make those myself. I'm sure my players will appreciate fighting an enemy that simply teleports behind their defences in the middle of their watch station. Hehehe…

Likewise, might I ask how?

Been trying to find this fruitlessly for days...perhaps my google-fu is weak, but the website declines access...mind messaging me a link? Or a copy of the PDF to quoth@hotmail.com ?

Cheers,

Mark

But who are ye, in rags and rotten shoes; you dirty-bearded, blocking up the way?...

#9 Magnus Grendel

Magnus Grendel

• Members
  • 871 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

Ascension has the Dire Avenger Exarch and I think the Dire Avengers are in Creatures Anathema.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS