• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mikerebby

mikerebby

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Hey everyone!

I've just launched Common Ground, a blog site for Star Wars LCG and X-Wing driven by community submitted content and discussion. Seeing as it's just getting started, I'm in need of some launch content.

I'm looking for articles on general strategy, decks, squadrons, rule clarifications, event reports, reviews - anything as long as it's related to Star Wars LCG or X-Wing. If it's a quality concept, grammar-friendly, (mostly) typo-free, and coherent, I'll post it (you'll receive full credit, of course). 

Send your submissions to swcommonground@gmail.com. There's no deadline and feel free to contribute as often as you like!

Also if you check out the site, consider submitting your info for the Player Locator as well. I'm hoping that eventually it will give everyone a worldwide map view of the FFG Star Wars gaming community. Until then, baby-steps.

Thanks!

Mike

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS