Photo

Run the same place more than once in a turn?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jankomatic

Jankomatic

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Relatively new to the game and a google search didn't turn up this answer to this readily, nor does the rulebook mention it.  As the runner, can you make a run on the same server more than once in a turn?  Meaning could I try and run on R&D 4 times by using all 4 clicks?

Thanks

#2 SavageTofu

SavageTofu

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

I am really new to this game as well. After watching many tutorials on line & watching the 2012 gen con finals on you tube + reading the entire rules book a few times I must say yes you can do that. It will cost you 4 clicks. Once your opponent puts an ice out there you shouldn't be able to poke through his R&D 4 times. 

#3 stormwolf27

stormwolf27

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:29 PM

Jankomatic said:

Relatively new to the game and a google search didn't turn up this answer to this readily, nor does the rulebook mention it.  As the runner, can you make a run on the same server more than once in a turn?  Meaning could I try and run on R&D 4 times by using all 4 clicks?

Thanks

Completely allowed. However, without trashing or something like Demolition Run or Medium in place, running 4 times on R&D is kinda pointless, since you're just gonna see the same card all 4 times.

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka

#4 etherial

etherial

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:50 AM

stormwolf27 said:

Jankomatic said:

Thanks

Completely allowed. However, without trashing or something like Demolition Run or Medium in place, running 4 times on R&D is kinda pointless, since you're just gonna see the same card all 4 times.

Or score 4 Agendas.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS