Cluster missiles

Merc. copilot

Prox mines

Kath Scarlet

Merc. Copilot

Expose

Concussion missiles

Prox mines

these two together have done very well for me, they tend to eviscerate everything, and I love playing them. I never seem to have any trouble unloading all those missiles, and I usually drop at least one mine successfully. I am however, having trouble in thinking up a rebel list that could kill them, and was wondering what you guys think would do well against them.

#2 ForceM

ForceM

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

4 A-Wings with Missiles could probably do this list quite reliably. 4 Y-Wings with ion cannons could potentially permanently shut this list down too. But Y-Wings would die pretty fast against 2 Firesprays on the other hand.

i find it impressive that you took torps and missiles on one ship when you just could have taken a heavy laser cannon. Also i would have thought of a gunner on one of them at least. Push the limit and Expert handling are also quite good options (well at least if they got a medal…)

else i like the list, it seems funny.

I have also at one point thought about 3 bare bounty hunters. Well okay this would be rather expensive moneywise, but i would get more stealth devices that way XD

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS