Photo

Card idea, (Aka Boba Fett sucks in the movies)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 just Logan

just Logan

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

Card-"Boba Fett, Boba Fett, where?" LS-Smugglers and spies-  0 cost event- 5 force icons- This card can be played from the discard pile. Remove all copies of Boba Fett in opponents deck, discard pile, and hand from play.    "Burp" -Sarlacc

#2 JackCade

JackCade

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

I don't like any card that can hose a deck's potentially only power character like that.

What would the rest of the pod look like?

#3 shaggscoob

shaggscoob

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

JackCade said:

I don't like any card that can hose a deck's potentially only power character like that.

What would the rest of the pod look like?

He's joking.  Just fyi.  I know humor is difficult over the internet.

#4 just Logan

just Logan

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

thank you for the intrest and I agree JackCade-though hose cards are almost always so bad against everything but one deck that they are useless.

This was a near troll post about how we have a card (boba fett) on par with most of the main players in the movies who flew a ship for a second, used a jet pack and got digested after losing a fight to a blind guy 

For real card ideas- I want to see a O-set that's a rebel han and an event that lets you search for leia or if leia is in play han- maybe make rebel han have a "if han attacks and it is undefended put a captured card from engaged objective into play. 

I really want a deck that's all about those 2 love birds though

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS