Naval attackers/defenders and meereen tourney ground

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

If a character is declared as a naval attacker or defender, can the opponent respond with meereen tourney ground to reduce the str of the naval attacker/defender?

Thanks

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#2 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

From the "Challenge Enhancement" rules insert:

"Any character declared as an attacker or defender through the (Naval) enhancement allows players to trigger responses off a character being declared as an attacker or defender respectively."

So yes, Meereen Tourney Grounds, and anything else that with an "after a character is declared as an attacker" Response, can be used against a Naval attacker.

#3 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

My law school professors always used to respond, "RTFR!" (read the f*cking rule) when they got questions that could be dealt with just looking at the statutes.  I am ashamed :).

"And for the first time in hundreds of years, the night came alive with the music of dragons."

#4 ktom

ktom

• Members
  • 7,761 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

Yeah, well, I've found it best not to assume people can handle the law school tone for feedback I would naturally want to use, too. complice

#5 Vaapad

Vaapad

• Members
  • 373 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

ktom said:

Yeah, well, I've found it best not to assume people can handle the law school tone for feedback I would naturally want to use, too. complice

well, you hearby have my permission to RTFR me if I pull this kind of offense again :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS