Photo

New Deck Building Website (http://netrunner.meteor.com)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kiv6

Kiv6

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:16 AM

Hey, I've been working on a new deck builder for A:NR. It's similar to CardGameDB except made specifically for A:NR and has a few different features:

I'd love to hear your (constructive) feedback and comments on the site functions as it is so far.

#2 Iatrodectus

Iatrodectus

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

This looks like a terrific start. The whole site feels very fast and fluid, and I love the automatic breakdowns of the decks.

The piece that seems to be missing is filtering of the card universe -- it appears that the only two options for adding a card are searching for it by name or picking it out of a long list of all cards.

#3 zogking

zogking

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

I loving it! Works really quickly and is very clear. A cool feature would be to have a hand of cards randomly generated from your deck just to see how it gells. Keep up the good work  

#4 zogking

zogking

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

Haha, just went back on the website, you can do the hand drawing thing, sorry! good work sonreir

#5 CZCuckoo

CZCuckoo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

I'd love a way to more easily view peoples submitted decks. Sometimes I'm looking for ideas on what kinds of combinations are strong these days. The main page shows the recently submitted decks, but it would be great to just click "NBN decks" and see a slew of them. I love the clean interface. A great site, on a whole. 

#6 Secran

Secran

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

It does not want to work well on Kindle Fires. Theres tons of slowdown and script errors when I try to log in with mine.

Other than that, it is super handy. Really like it alot.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS