• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 damzow

damzow

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

hi all,

we were thinking about making a small change in the carrying capacity limitation.

i want to make work in the same concept  of spells to craft relationship.

it seems odd that a charecter with 9 STR can carry only 4 items, and 4 items with just 2 STR.

in the same subject we thougt it would a good idea to limit the amount of follower one can have or bound of follower to craft relationship.

any ideas? 

#2 danskmacabre

danskmacabre

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:47 PM

If I wanted to do this I would just emulate directly what Craft does with spells.

Base carrying capacity = 4 on  STR 2 or less.

3 Strength = total of 5 objects

4 or 5 Strength = total of 6 objects

6+  Strength = total of 7 objects.

Obviously mules etc will add to this.

#3 frogemoth

frogemoth

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

Well with the new rules that trinkets are not taking any space you don't need as much extra capacity as before, heck in the highlands most of the items are trinkets only, last time I played I had like more than 10 trinkets.

#4 damzow

damzow

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

hehe .. yeah, simple and brilliant :)

when i looked at your answer i banged my head on the table. dont know why i didnt think of that. cheers!

#5 Nioreh

Nioreh

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

damzow said:

hi all,

we were thinking about making a small change in the carrying capacity limitation.

i want to make work in the same concept  of spells to craft relationship.

it seems odd that a charecter with 9 STR can carry only 4 items, and 4 items with just 2 STR.

in the same subject we thougt it would a good idea to limit the amount of follower one can have or bound of follower to craft relationship.

any ideas? 

Im not a big fan of house-rules but I think this was a really nice idea!

Prevents characters from having a unrealisticly huge entourage of followers. 

Id probably go for 4 items and 4 followers at strength/craft 3/3 since its the "standard" starting stat. min 2/2 at 1/1 and max 6/6 at .. 8, 10 or something?

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS