• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Good evening, everyone :)

it has been quite a while since last time, I can only say that, fortunately, I am kept rather busy painting…

Here is one of my latest for Star Wars, Weapon Mastery, as usual click to enlarge, please.

#2 Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

Beautiful!  Is the Jedi in the painting a known character in the Star Wars Universe, or somone you created out of your imagination?

#3 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

Beautiful!  Is the Jedi in the painting a known character in the Star Wars Universe, or somone you created out of your imagination?

#4 Tiziano

Tiziano

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

There must be an echo in here ;-).

She wasn't named and the description called for a female human Jedi squaring off against a group of Imperial troopers, so yes, I'd say she is basically a product of my imagination.

#5 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

She reminds me a lot of a younger Atris from Knights of the Old Repbulic 2: The Sith Lords. Of course, that may just be because you don't see very many female Jedi with buns on their heads. In any case, very nice work!

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS