1 reply to this topic

#1 Krawallburste

Krawallburste

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:48 AM

2 Questions that i couldnt yet find an answer to:

1st

Do the trait Icons on a monsters back ALL have to match with the ones on the quest demanded? or does only one traiticon have to be matched?

2nd:

a friend of mine got me the conversion kit - but i do not own the first edition - so i now dont know how large the monsters are. is there a guide or something for the space the monsters use up?

ty all ;D

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,295 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:11 AM

Krawallbürste said:

1st

Do the trait Icons on a monsters back ALL have to match with the ones on the quest demanded? or does only one traiticon have to be matched?

2nd:

a friend of mine got me the conversion kit - but i do not own the first edition - so i now dont know how large the monsters are. is there a guide or something for the space the monsters use up?

#1: Just one of them.

#2: I know there's a thread on BGG listing them, but couldn't find it. However, there is a file listing them, so that should work:

http://boardgamegeek...andy-when-proxy

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS