Damage and Armor with multi point damage weapons

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zissou

Zissou

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

I just played a game and a different interpretation of the rules than what I had came up.  If a unit with a weapon that does 1/4 against a vehicle and rolls a hit, does the vechicle roll its armor against a 1 or a 4?  Is it against the number of "hits" or the number of "damage"?

#2 shadowz

shadowz

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

you roll armor against the damage done, in this case it would be 4.

#3 Dakkon426

Dakkon426

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

in case thats not clear the 1/4 weapon hits for 4 damage on the its target in soft cover. the cover negates 1 damage and 3 goes through to the vehicle. the vehicle makes one hit on its armor roll further reducing the damage by 1 to 2, and 3 dice are rolled on the damage table.

#4 Zissou

Zissou

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:42 AM

Thanks . Thats what I thought, but couldnt find an example to clarify it.  We're still getting the hang of it all.

#5 Coronasan

Coronasan

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

having just played my first game of DW today, we were doing it wrong for the first few turns. plays much better when you get the rules right.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS