[VIDEO] Desolation of Hoth Unboxing - HD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zachbunn

zachbunn

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

Friday we posted an unboxing video of the Desolation of Hoth over at Team Covenant. Tune in as Steven and I go card by card and discuss the entire pack. You can watch the full unboxing video here!

Zach

Do or do not, there is no try.

#2 superradjoe

superradjoe

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

Solid video, I like the indepth discussion of each card.  Not that cooleo's video was bad, it was just listening to a SW fan nerdgasm over art (though you guys did a fair amount too!  let's be fair, the art is awesome)

#3 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

Loved it!

Yea, to be honest, my unboxings will never be indepth. They're mostly just for players to see the cards before they get them a few days later.

#4 superradjoe

superradjoe

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:11 AM

Honestly it's sort of hard to crack the box open and say how exactly each set will perform, because you have to read every card, take it in, and then think about how it compares to a bazillion other sets of 6 cards.  It's really hard to tell without trying them, imo.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS