Got my beginner box a few days ago and read through the rules. I have been credited as a playtester for other games (not any FF games) and feel confident of my ability to interpet rules.
- When performing a melee attack while engaged with an enemy, what is the difficulty of the roll? Easy? or is it opposed?
- For starship/vehicle combat. it says for speed 1 "One starship maneuver to move within close range of a target or object" it took me a while to realise that you can move relitive to the target but stay in close range.
- Can a ship at speed 1 move to Medium range?
- Can a ship at speed 2-4 move to Long range?
- Is there an Extreme range for ship combat?
- I also assume starship/vehicle combat gunnery difficulty is based on silouettes and not ranges.
- Can vehicles/ships attack or damage players not in vehicles/starships or vis versa?
I realise this is the beginner game and such questions could be answered in the core books.
Thanks for the game, looking forward to getting a group together to play this.