• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pacodub

pacodub

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

Thanks in advance everyone…

1.) Can a corporation place unlimited ice on a server as long as they have the credit to place it?

2) Stimhack timing question…
As a runner, can I use an action token, play Stimhacker, use an action token, play another Stimhacker, then use an action to make my run… do both Stimhacker trigger?

#2 Carist

Carist

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:39 AM

pacodub said:

Thanks in advance everyone…

1.) Can a corporation place unlimited ice on a server as long as they have the credit to place it?

2) Stimhack timing question…
As a runner, can I use an action token, play Stimhacker, use an action token, play another Stimhacker, then use an action to make my run… do both Stimhacker trigger?

1) Yes, as long as you have the credits. It costs 1 credit for each ICE already protecting the server. 

2) No, you can't use multiple Stimhacks during a single run.  Stimhack initiates a run as a part of its ability, so when you play that card, you don't have an opportunity to use anything else before the run starts. It's the same with all cards that start a run (Sneakdoor Beta, Inside Job).

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS