• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

Hey there people,

I was wondering, when does the story in Edge of the Empire take place? as i read it i thought it was between episode 3 and episode 4 but as i read the character folio it seems it takes place after the destruction of Alderaan. Can any of you help me out (and link sources if/when possible).

Thanks in advance,

En Sabah Nur

#2 aljovin

aljovin

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

Just after the battle of Yavin or around that time.

#3 Yoshiyahu

Yoshiyahu

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Though I can't quote the source off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure Escape from Mos Shutta is set a few months after the Battle of Yavin.

CorellianCrafts.com is now live! Be sure to check it out for hand-made Star Wars dice bags and accessories!

#4 En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

AH okies! thanks guys! :D

#5 Jshock

Jshock

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Yoshiyahu said:

Though I can't quote the source off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure Escape from Mos Shutta is set a few months after the Battle of Yavin.

…not that there's anything really tying the adventure to that specific date. I'm actually starting my campaign a few months BBY, so I can spring news of the destruction of Alderaan on them.

#6 En Sabah Nur

En Sabah Nur

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Fair enough. i was just curious because my players were asking about going to the death star and meeting luke and leia and such. but thanks for the info guys. we finished mos shuuta and im adapting the long arm of the law to get another players in using a hook. :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS