Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Like and share this page!

https://www.facebook...163720240451131

#2 MasterJediAdam

MasterJediAdam

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:00 AM

Sweet! I had opportunity to meet Shannon last year in NJ. This is great news …

(I also heard that Carrie Fisher will also be in Ep7)

Welcome to the machine!

#3 superradjoe

superradjoe

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

MasterJediAdam said:

Sweet! I had opportunity to meet Shannon last year in NJ. This is great news …

(I also heard that Carrie Fisher will also be in Ep7)

It's not news, its just a SW CCG player movement to try to get her in the movie.  I don't know if she's ever tried her hand at acting, but have you seen when other models try?  It's usually not the right move.

#4 The Empire Brings Sexy Back

The Empire Brings Sexy Back

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:51 AM

I donated $20 to the kickstarter.  Looking forward to seeing Ms. McRandle in the new trilogy!!

#5 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

superradjoe said:

I don't know if she's ever tried her hand at acting, but have you seen when other models try?  It's usually not the right move.

Thinking the same thing over here. Also, it's been said that the new films "will not use any existing stories." As cryptic as that is, I believe it means that if the EU is regarded at all, it's very likely the films will take place in unexplored territory, and if so, the role of Mara Jade would be relatively minor, given that she is deceased.

#6 Darik

Darik

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

I think it is very likely that Mara Jade (nor any of the other EU characters we know from Timothy Zahn's work) will be in the new movies. But I still liked the page because I would love to see Shannon get a cameo at least - she was instrumental in my love of the EU, Decipher's old SW:CCG and sci-fi card games in general. 

#7 The Gas

The Gas

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

The Thrawn trilogy is so beloved, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they said it still counts, but everything else gets junked. Of course it's just as possible that won't happen.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS