selling my COMPLETE WFRP3 collection

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:33 AM

Well it has come time to sell my WFRP3 collection. I have EVERYTHING up to and including The Enemy Within (except for the Print on Demand Supplements). I have all the original boxes, pieces, everything. Beacuse I have never been able to play the game due to lack of time and players. I have punched out some pieces and put cards in protective sleeves and organized in plastic tubs - you will reveice these tubs, too.

It is everything from the boxed set, all the hardback books, the vaults, the adventures, everything.

I will sell the entire collection for $400 (including shipping) in the States. International shipping is another thing. I would need to charge for that.

I recently sold my entire 1st edition collection and the buyer was very, very pleased. So, you know I have kept these all in pristine condition. I just can't find time to use them as I would like.

looking to sell and ship quickly.

tanx……

#2 SPARTAN VI

SPARTAN VI

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

Are you willing to part out individual products or selling it only as the entire set? I ask because I've already purchased the 3rd ed. core set and Adventurer's Toolkit, but I'm interested in grabbing the GM Toolkit and GM Guide if the price is right. 

#3 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

want to sell it as entire set

#4 Allevil669

Allevil669

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

Any hope for a trade? Or, maybe a trade +cash?

#5 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

really need the $$$

#6 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

i could go as low as $350

#7 Beren Eoath

Beren Eoath

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

You're not the only one.

I sold my collection a few months ago before thing got really wrong and the line went down.

But I still hope to see more of Warhammer Fantasy from FFG.

Especialy some good fluff books or even a new edition, I must say I would buy it for sure. Besouce the games that FFG designs are many times  very high quality products but sometinmes FFG makes mistakes..

Still I would love to see more WFRP from FFG and I hope they will design something new.

Cheers

#8 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

i love everything about the game, just don't have any locals players or time to play.

#9 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

still have the collection and looking to sell as a whole. Everything is in immaculate shape - never been played.

#10 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

still have the collection and looking to sell as a whole. Everything is in immaculate shape - never been played.

#11 castillochaves

castillochaves

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:19 AM

If you could find out what would it cost to ship to Berlin, Germany and what would be the safest way to do the transaction I might be interested.

#12 BubbaCleese

BubbaCleese

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:04 AM

scifiguy,

I am very interested in your collection at the stated price.  Please contact me at bubbacleese@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

BubbaCleese

#13 scifiguy

scifiguy

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

It is sold, thanks all

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS