Few basic questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tuomas85

Tuomas85

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:02 AM

Hi to all, I just registered to forums, I have played Talisman first time back in 1995 Second Edition Finnish version, and started playing Revisited 4th edition after purchasing it at the start of this year. I allready own Reaper expansion and have ordered Dungeon expansion allready too. So many good memories and happenings with the game, its fantastic. But to the questions that I have, thanks for the info and help in advance!

1. When playing with Assassin, can you assasinate Sentinel?

2. Can you assasinate enemies that have craft as their value or is it limited to strenght enemies only?

3. If you land on another character playing Thief, can you steal characters belongings and then encounter card in that space (for example Cave)

4. If enemies have different encounter numbers, for example 2 and 3 but same value, for example Strenght, do they attack as one allthough they have different encounter numbers?

Sorry if my english is bad, it is not my native language. Hope you enjoy the game as much I do :)!

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,285 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:45 AM

Tuomas85 said:

1. When playing with Assassin, can you assasinate Sentinel?

2. Can you assasinate enemies that have craft as their value or is it limited to strenght enemies only?

3. If you land on another character playing Thief, can you steal characters belongings and then encounter card in that space (for example Cave)

4. If enemies have different encounter numbers, for example 2 and 3 but same value, for example Strenght, do they attack as one allthough they have different encounter numbers?

#1: Yes.

#2: Str Creatures only.

#3: No, you encounter the space or the character.

#4: Don't think there are any Str Enemies with #2 and #3, though there are some with both Str and Craft, but they have #1. Regardless, you don't encounter them together:

"If there is more than one Enemy that attacks by Strength on a

space and they have the same encounter number" (p. 10)

Tuomas85 said:

Sorry if my english is bad, it is not my native language. Hope you enjoy the game as much I do :)!

Enemmänki burla !

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS