No replies to this topic

#1 Forensicus

Forensicus

• Members
  • 498 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:35 PM

My Rebel list:http://x-wing.voidstate.com/view/3721

My opponents Imperial lis: http://x-wing.voidstate.com/view/3481

Crazy game. Just ended after Round 15: Chewie and Lando succesfully took out 3 squints during a couple of rounds fairly early in the game (when we finally had the ships maneuvered in to firing ranges) but Chewie got a severe punishment from the Firespray and was blasted away. From there on Lando was being targeted constantly.

Lando had to chicken out after having flown around with agility 0 for 2 rounds taking quite a beating from Kevins Firespray mounted HLC, which brought Lando down to 1 hull. Luckily the Firesprau didn’t have firing range in the rounds 13 and 14, and in the very last round it had to go 4 straight to have a possibility to shoot and landed on an asteroid and thus Lando successfully escaped getting killed right before the buzzer and Lando got the “Nail Biter” achievement (finish game with 1 Hull left), and naturally Lando would have fled the map in the next round if it had been played out. 

Did not load

We both started of with 99 points and by the closest possibly margin I won the game. I only had Lando left worth 46 (with Veteran Instinct and Nien Nunb) while my opponent had the HLC equipped Firespray flown by Krassis and the Mercenary Pilot worth 45 => I scored 54 and my opponent scored 53. Simply COULDN’T be any closer :-)

Thx for a fantastic game, Kevin. I was certain that I was doomed and shear luck kept that from coming through. We must have a rematch another time.

2014 X-Wing Regional Champion (CPH, Denmark)

Fleet: 1 x [YT-1300] -  5 x [X-Wing] - 4 x [A-Wing] -2 x [Y-Wing] - 2 x [HWK-290] - 4 x [B-Wing] - 1 x [Transport] - 1 x [Tantive IV]: 2 x [Firespray-31] - 8 x [Tie Fighters] - 6 x [Tie Interceptor] - 3 x [Tie Advanced] - 3 x [TIE-Bomber] - 3 x [Lambda Shuttle]

"Hangars": BattleFoam P.A.C.K. 432 & P.A.C.K. 216 with custom & pluck foams "Battlefields": 3 x Gale Force 9 Mats

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS