• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

http://teamcovenant....news-episode-1/

Episode 1--wherein we introduce ourselves and go over some of our favourite cards from the Core set and the first three data packs (leaving aside, for the most part, the ones that have already been talked to death).

Cordially,

Amuk

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel & a comedy for those who think." - Jean de la Bruyère

#2 Saturnine

Saturnine

• Members
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

You guys are enjoyable to listen to. Looking forward to your next episode. Any chance you'll get on iTunes?

#3 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:26 AM

We can be found on iTunes now using this link: itpc://anrbreakingnews.podbean.com/feed/

We should be searchable soon, though.

Cordially,

Amuk

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel & a comedy for those who think." - Jean de la Bruyère

#4 JamesBond

JamesBond

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

I'd love to hear your podcast, but I can't figure out how to use the iTunes link you put up.  My browser gives me a bank page, and I don't know how to use that link in iTunes.  Any help on how I can subscribe to your podcast in iTunes?

Sorry I seem to be so dense.

#5 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:11 AM

JamesBond said:

I'd love to hear your podcast, but I can't figure out how to use the iTunes link you put up.  My browser gives me a bank page, and I don't know how to use that link in iTunes.  Any help on how I can subscribe to your podcast in iTunes?

Sorry I seem to be so dense.

Use the podcast app on your iOS device and search for the cast by name.

#6 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

We're still awaiting formal approval from iTunes. We expect that to come in the next few days, at which point we'll be properly searchable.

Until then, the iptc link is a workable kludge if you have iTunes installed on your desktop (it should prompt a query as to which program to use to open it; just select iTunes). The MP3 can also be downloaded using the Download link under the embedded player in the blog post.

Cordially,

Amuk

#7 Darkjawa

Darkjawa

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:44 AM

great podcast. I am looking forward to the next one.

As for that GOD hand that was drawn for the Santiago player, I would cry tears of joy if that was ever my opening hand.

#8 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

Darkjawa said:

great podcast. I am looking forward to the next one.

As for that GOD hand that was drawn for the Santiago player, I would cry tears of joy if that was ever my opening hand.

I got another much like it over the weekend. That's a good deck.

We got approved by iTunes today, so the kludge link above is no longer necessary:

https://itunes.apple...ews/id623698404

Cordially,

Amuk

#9 JamesBond

JamesBond

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:50 PM

I listened to the podcast yesterday.  Excellent job!  I enjoyed it very much and am looking forward to the next episode.  Keep up the good work.

#10 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

Episode 2, wherein we rate all of the cards in A Study in Static, is now live.

Alas, we have to give fair warning that we had some sound quality issues we couldn't adequately fix in post. We think we know why, though, so it shouldn't be an issue in the future. Please enjoy!

Cordially,

Amuk

#11 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Episode 3 - we host a lively roundtable on the Android universe and Netrunner with the guys from Team Covenant.

Cordially,

Amuk

#12 JamesBond

JamesBond

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

The lively round table was awesome!  The mix of humor and good strategy analysis was excellent!  Keep up the great work!

#13 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

Episode 4 is now live-- we discuss the Louisville, KY A:NR Regional, delve into the Noise Personal Workshop build, and recommend some books from the cyberpunk genre

Cordially,

Amuk

#14 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

Episode 5 is now live -- we review Humanity's Shadow.

Cordially,

Amuk

#15 Amuk

Amuk

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

With the forums now working, it seems fit to resume posting our new episodes here.

Episode 11 is now live at Team Covenant: GenCon, the North American Championship, and an interview with designer Damon Stone.

Cordially,

Amuk

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS