Question on advancment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Talism

Talism

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:07 PM

both the cards these cards let you add advancment tokens. 

Psychographics

Shipment from Kaguya

my question is. do you add them for free, or do you actually need to pay credits as well?

#2 radiskull

radiskull

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

You do not need to pay credits, no more than you need to pay clicks to get the money from Hedge Fund.

If it says "place an advancement token", that's exactly what you do.

#3 Talism

Talism

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

thats what i though, but have had some one say the other way. 

thanks

#4 Rashley

Rashley

• Members
  • 252 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

Despite playing this game since it came out, and the Wizards original version, this came up in a recent game and got me rethinking this whole aspect.  We get so used to paying 1 credit to add an advancement, that we automatically turn that token over and use it for both.  Actually you pay the credit to the pool and put a token from the pool on as an advancement token.

There is an X cost Corp card that puts advancement tokens equal or less than Tags on Runner.  Just pay once!!  The 0 cost Corp card that adds 2 advancements, is free!!  I have seen players take 'advancement tokens' from their credits to use the latter.  Cheers!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS