Okay, so after playing our third session of Dark Heresy, I, as GM, have a few rules questions and would like some help if possible.
1) First, if you are directly next to an ally and an enemy engaged in melee and you are weilding a pistol, are you considered to be in melee with the opponent(since you can wield a pistol in melee), and therefore giving your fellow acolyte a +10 bonus to melee to hit said enemy?
2) What can you sell items for? If you find a las rifle from an enemy and attempt to sell it, how much does it sell for? Are there any hard and fast rules on this?
3) What skill would you use to get a group of bad guys who are threatening you to stand down by appealing them? Is it charm?
4) If you roll on the aquisition chart, the chart that has how hard it is to find something in a given community, and you fail your fellowship roll, when you can you reroll your fellowship to attempt to find said item again? A day? A month?
5) Does a psyker have to use Psyscience to sense the presence of other psykers or psykic pheonemena(sp?)?
Any help with these questions would be helpful. Thank You.
"Life is the Emperor's currency. Spend it well."