• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FiendishDevil

FiendishDevil

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

Love the new Force Pack -- so much.

My ritual for opening LCG packs is to always look at them and read them while sleeving them and trying to see if I can see any of Tiziano's art without looking at the artist name.

The one that stood out the most to me was Weapon Mastery. Totally awesome and totally Tiziano :)

Lord Vader's Command objective card art is amazing too!

These two objective sets are my favorite in the pack (Jedi and Imperial sets). I just can't see myself using the Hoth ones yet and the art lure is too strong!

So I decided to build a Jedi deck using Tiziano's new art (he did the art for the objective card too!) and I totally rocked my friend's Imperial Navy Vehicle deck. Old Ben is super strong and a much needed card to make Jedi formidable. They typically have super strong characters but only get one out on the board. First game I got out Yoda and just wrecked face. He couldn't remove Yoda from my board cuz of Old Ben and the enhancement recursion from graveyard. Second game Luke did some deadly action as offensive and defensive, using targeted strike to wipe the board and Old Ben/enhancement recursion to stay alive when he should have died many, many times. I was very unhappy with where Jedi decks were at during Core Release. This pack fixes it and makes Jedi playable (for me). Four copies of Old Ben (running two objective sets) is extremely high odds of drawing on first hand!

Can't wait to try out Imperial Vader! (In a trooper or vehicle/orbital bombardment deck)

Love your work Tiziano! (And yes, I saw that you had much more artwork in the pack… like Wedge!)

#2 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:14 AM

Are you two dating?

#3 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,166 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

Fiendish, you still kicking around these forums? I thought we had lost you. I agree Tiziano does amazing work on all of the LCG cards.

#4 FiendishDevil

FiendishDevil

• Members
  • 385 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yep. Once a gamer, always a gamer. Busy with work lately so I don't really post, just lurk and read forums. I'm actively playing/purchasing netrunner and SWLCG. Quit all the other LCGs, although I will pick up the WH:I Cataclysm box to try out multiplayer.

Is cooleo1c the new resident troll on the forums?

#5 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:20 PM

It's just "cooleo". The 1c is just for my close friends

#6 MarthWMaster

MarthWMaster

• Members
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

cooleo1c said:

It's just "cooleo". The 1c is just for my close friends

I love how you handled that. A less mature person might have taken offense; instead you flipped it and made it your own. Props.

#7 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

I dread meeting you in person

#8 Jonnyb815

Jonnyb815

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

Well I can't stand you so there

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS