Wave 2 in FLGS?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Arcane Springboard

Arcane Springboard

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

I have a Millenium Falcon, an A-Wing and 2 TIE Interceptors on order at my FLGS, but they haven't come in yet.

Are Wave 2 ships in FLGS yet?  Specifically those in Canada?

#2 executor

executor

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:18 AM

Arcane Springboard said:

I have a Millenium Falcon, an A-Wing and 2 TIE Interceptors on order at my FLGS, but they haven't come in yet.

Are Wave 2 ships in FLGS yet?  Specifically those in Canada?

I'm over in Vancouver BC, most of the stores have already got and sold out of their wave 2 stuff 2 weeks ago

sorry to hear your stuff that was already ordered hasn't even arrived yet

Current Fleet

Rebellion: 5 X-wings, 4 Y-wings, 5 A-wings, 3 B-wings, 1 HWK-290, 2 YT-1300's, 2 E-wings, 1 Z-95, 1 Rebel Transport, 1 CR-90

Empire: 8 Tie Fighters, 2 Tie Advanced, 9 Tie Interceptors, 3 Tie Bombers, 1 Lambda Shuttle, 3 Firespray 31's, 2 Tie Phantoms, 2 Tie Defenders

#3 R5Don4

R5Don4

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Yes they are and most have gotten at least two shipments in so far.  It is selling out quickly for now.

Great forum http://www.afewmaneuvers.com/index

Looking for a game in the Greater Toronto Area?  We can hook you up https://www.facebook...ups/6738327518/

#4 DailyRich

DailyRich

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:46 AM

Most places I've been to have plenty of the big ships, a smattering of A-Wings, and absolutely no Interceptors left.

#5 zathras23

zathras23

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Not sure about Canada but my local FLGS just ran out of A-Wings (thanks to me :)) and their distributor is out of stock now.

I just checked the barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com and they both have core sets and all expansions available.

#6 DingusFett

DingusFett

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

My 'local' store (by local I mean half an hour drive, but only place in the state I can find that stocks X-Wing) sold out there initial wave 2 shipment and have a second shipment in stock now. They have all the wave 2 gear including core set, as well as some X-Wing and TIE Fighter expansions.

#7 Karon

Karon

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

Here so far the wave 2 tie interceptor and a wings have been sparse but everything else is easy to get. I'm still waiting on my order of tie interceptors and a wings as well.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS