Blank Page

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alekzanter

Alekzanter

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Anyone else having NO-1_H3r3's link lead to a blank page?

#2 antijoke_13

antijoke_13

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

The general consensus from what I've seen here on the forums is that N0_1_H3R3's page was taken down because a lot of his material unintentionally violated the guy's NDA's. this is corroborated by the fact that a lot of the material he came up with regarding additional psychic powers (Biomancy and Pyromancy in particular) was almost identical to the power suites found in Tome of Fate. I don't think anyone here thinks he intentionally put it up to give us a teaser look at what's going to be in the other books (at least I don't), but FFG likely had him take it down since it technically was a copyright issue. my Guess hope is that the material N0_1 didn't get to post (specially that about the Obliterator Virus) will come out in the Nurgle Sourcebook (I'M STILL WAITING, FANTASY FLIGHT GAMES), but we'll have to wait and see once the book comes out

#3 N0-1_H3r3

N0-1_H3r3

Former Contributing Freelance Writer

• Members
  • 3,342 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

To provide clarification:

A little over a year ago (late 2012), FFG and I parted ways for reasons I prefer not to disclose, but which were utterly unrelated to my output as a fan of the games (indeed, it was that output that got me noticed by FFG in the first place). Independently of that, the servers hosting my webpage ceased functioning.

At present, I do not have access to the full and original versions of the files that were on my webpage - they're on my PC hard drive, rather than on my laptop, which I cannot presently use in my current situation (it takes up too much room). Consequently, I can't at this point replace my webpage or its contents. Further, I've been somewhat 'burnt out' on 40k in general (I'm even behind on the Horus Heresy novels, in spite of my best efforts) for the last year or so, meaning that I'm not likely to get back to completing various fan projects until I've cleared my head somewhat.

I thank everyone who has shown interest and enthusiasm for my work, both professional and personal, over the past few years.

• Cifer likes this
Writing Credits for Fantasy Flight Games: Into the Storm, Edge of the Abyss, Battlefleet Koronus, Hostile Acquisitions, Black Crusade Core Rulebook, First Founding, The Jericho Reach, The Soul Reaver, Only War, The Navis Primer,Ark of Lost Souls, and Hammer of the Emperor

I no longer write for, or am employed by, Fantasy Flight Games in any fashion. All of my comments are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of any employer, past, present, or future.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS