So, last week Torsten and I posted the most recent episode of our podcast. Lukas barged onto the airwaves and announced he will be GIVING AWAY for FREE a copy of Cataclysm if you enter our contest. So I sat back smugly, expecting people to trip over themselves to try and curry our favour to win a free Cataclysm box (English version). And here we are, many days later, and only two people have entered the contest. So, since this is a card game and the natural tendency for players is to demand an FAQ I will write one for the contest:
1. How do I win? All you have to do is write a story about you and Invasion. Maybe your grandmother beat you in your first game, that's a story. Maybe you got in a fight and threw Invasion cards at your opponent to distract them, that's a story. Maybe you have an epic tale, like entrant Ben E, that has a supporting cast of colourful characters. Just tell us your Invasion story and you are entered! Judgment will be completely based on what we think is the best story. Lukas will likely enjoy stories staring him. Which brings me to my next point:
2. Does my story have to be true? Obviously not, this isn't court. Entrant WWaSP claims that he brings "bakery fresh" cookies to our Thursday night games, but he and I evidently differ on what constitutes bakery fresh, since my definition does not include cookies served in a hard plastic container. Points are for embellishment of details and story telling skill, not content. You can tell the grandma-beating-you story and make it exciting!
3. Is this for real? Yes, you doubt the majesty of the Winvasion podcast and the veracity of its give-aways? FEEL THE WRATH OF HERZOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! … He's on his way…
4. How do I enter? Go here: http://winvasion.net...y-of-cataclysm/, then type in a story in the comments section. Don't be intimiated by Ben E's story. He took the biblical angle, you don't have to.
5. How will I know if I win? We will announce it on the podcast, but we'll also have to email the winner and get their address to send the box. You'll have to use a real email address (no one can see it except us) and then we will let you know.
SO GO! Tell us your heartwarming, violent, explicit, and boring Invasion stories! GO! ENTER NOW!