Card Replacement Question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CenturionCajun

CenturionCajun

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:17 AM

So, I was reading through the FAQs today, because I'm that bored, and I found that I have a couple of Dark Pharoah cards which worded incorrectly or missing text. Now, Fantasy Flight has been very good to me so far replacing two different boards which I recieved damaged. However, I was curious if anyone around here has ever asked them for just one card or two cards and if they replaced them or not.

#2 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

If you're asking about the STL encounter offering three choices and there is missing text after "you try to mater the ritual" (or something like that), I'm afraid you won't receive any replacement because they never printed the correct card. Sorry pal!

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#3 CenturionCajun

CenturionCajun

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

Well, that sucks. Guess I'll just have to try and remember. Here's another question. I have just discovered I'm missing a ghost monster tile. Any reasonable way of finding a replacement for that?

#4 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

CenturionCajun said:

Well, that sucks. Guess I'll just have to try and remember. Here's another question. I have just discovered I'm missing a ghost monster tile. Any reasonable way of finding a replacement for that?

Yeah, it sucks. Just consider that there is a card from the Call of Cthulhu living card game that was printed as belonging to a different faction. They *never* reprinted it with the correct background, regardless of how many times the game was reprinted. Some of these things baffles me entirely.

As for the ghost chit, you can ask the customer service. They are really good at this. Recently a friend of mine over BGG asked for another board (hers was completely wonr out by too many games) and they shipped her the new board for free. So, if they have the replacement, they are absolutely top-notch.

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]

#5 CenturionCajun

CenturionCajun

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:10 AM

I agree. So far they have replaced an Arkham Horror board I got that was in two pieces and a miscut Game of Thrones board. However, one solitary monster marker is something else entirely. If they were to replace this they would really impress me. Here's hoping.

#6 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

CenturionCajun said:

I agree. So far they have replaced an Arkham Horror board I got that was in two pieces and a miscut Game of Thrones board. However, one solitary monster marker is something else entirely. If they were to replace this they would really impress me. Here's hoping.

I had a replacement for ONE missing banner from a Premium Banner Pack for Battles of Westeros. And consider that I live in Italy, so… I'm really optimistic :-) Let us know how it goes!

#7 CenturionCajun

CenturionCajun

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

I got a standard form response today telling me to fill out the product replacement form. In the meantime I managed to find a fellow gamer here in town who had an extra piece. So, my OCD has been satisfied. Kudos to Fantasy Flight for responding promptly.

#8 Julia

Julia

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

CenturionCajun said:

I got a standard form response today telling me to fill out the product replacement form. In the meantime I managed to find a fellow gamer here in town who had an extra piece. So, my OCD has been satisfied. Kudos to Fantasy Flight for responding promptly.

Glad you fixed it!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS