Player Finder

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CrunchyDemon

CrunchyDemon

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:37 AM

Seems to be a trend on the forums for other games, figured I'd replicate it here!  Post info to find players in yur urr-eeya.

ROLE:  Player, GM

LOOKING FOR:  GM, Group, Players

TYPE OF GAME:  Face to Face, VTT

SESSION SPECIFICS:  None specified

REGION:  Clovis/Portales, New Mexico, USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE:  Any time after 5pm during the week or any time on the weekends, Mountain Time (UTC -07:00) 

GAME STYLE: Any 

GAME SPECIFICS: None specified 

COMMENTS:  Just moved to New Mexico for work.  I'm right on the Texas border.  There isn't much here to do.  Really looking for any tabletop RPG and/or LARP group in my area.  I have and/or can run D&D3.5, SLA Industries, Dragon Age, Iron Kingdoms (D20), Star Wars Saga Edition, Star Wars D6, Mouse Guard, D20 Modern/Future, Savage Worlds.  As simply a player, I'd be down to play just about anything.

Proud member of the Gand Anti-Defamation League.

#2 TheAnnoyingNoob

TheAnnoyingNoob

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

ROLE:  Player

LOOKING FOR:  Group

TYPE OF GAME:  PBP, possibly voice chat

SESSION SPECIFICS:  None specified

REGION:  Loudoun county, Virginia, USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Anytime on the weekends for now (preferably no later than 10 EST)

COMMENTS: 15, new to RPG's and just trying to find a group willing to take me. I don't know how my voice sounds over skype/voice chat, so it may or may not annoy you.

#3 Cortez

Cortez

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:50 PM

I don't know how my voice sounds over skype/voice chat, so it may or may not annoy you.

TYPE OF GAME:  PBP, possibly voice chat

REGION:  Loudoun county, Virginia, USA

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE: Anytime on the weekends for now (preferably no later than 10 EST)

COMMENTS: 15, new to RPG's and just trying to find a group willing to take me. I don't know how my voice sounds over skype/voice chat, so it may or may not annoy you.

I don't know many people who do like the sound of there own voice.!

TYPE OF GAME:  in person

REGION: Melbourne  Vicroria A
SESSION TMIE AND TIMEZONE: Mid week only, I Have 5 month old twins and have only get out from time to time

GAME SPECIFICS: None

COMMENTS I have the 40k setting and have been role palying and wargaminmg for about 20 years. Just looking for a group in the North of Melbourne. If I caqn get out,

#4 Hingie

Hingie

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

ROLE:  Player

TYPE OF GAME:  PBP, possibly voice chat

SESSION SPECIFICS:  None specified

REGION:  Hamburg/Germany

SESSION TIME AND TIMEZONE:  Sundays and Tuesdays, every other Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 5 PM GMT onwards.

GAME SPECIFICS: N/A

COMMENTS: I am a great fan of 40K and its RPG's, [except Black Crusade, for he who plays a Chaos Fiend deserves to burn in the Righteous Fires of Eternal Torment! ;)] but have not yet been able to assemble or join a group in my Region and therefore see the need to broaden my search radius. Additionally to the 40K systems I would also play Star Wars Saga, Pathfinder and Stargate.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS