Lore Blog and Plot Idea Resource

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Plushy

Plushy

• Members
  • 811 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

This may come off as blatant e-whoring (and if it is, please purge the thread), but I want to share what I've got with you guys.

I'm running a relatively new in-character 40k lore blog: The Inquisitorial Archives (http://theinquisitor...ves.tumblr.com/). It's a little pet project of mine, inspired by the various references 'cited' in the Ciaphas Cain books. It's presented as a series of extracts from various texts and documents written by acolytes, all collected by Inquisitor Hector Grammun. I also post character bios (expect a series of Inquisitors in the next week or two, along with some other NPCs).

Feel free to submit requests! I'm eager to answer them and hopefully it'll inspire me to update more.

My apologies to anyone I offend; FFG staff, playtesters, and forum users alike. 

Please check out my Dark Heresy to Only War conversion! You can find it on the main Only War forum. I'm always looking for more people to playtest it!

#2 Cogniczar

Cogniczar

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

This is really, really cool in my opinion. I saved the link. ^^. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS