Luke in an X-wing and Luke as crew?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Entek

Entek

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

Luke Skywalker appears as both a Crew card and as the pilot of an X-wing.  Can you make a Squad that has both of them in play, or can you only use one or the other?  If you can use both, could you, in some weird way also use Chebacca as both a pilot and as crew?  I don't have the Falcon yet so maybe there is a clarification that comes with it, if so nevermind..

Also first post!

#2 ziggy2000

ziggy2000

• Members
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Entek said:

Luke Skywalker appears as both a Crew card and as the pilot of an X-wing.  Can you make a Squad that has both of them in play, or can you only use one or the other?  If you can use both, could you, in some weird way also use Chebacca as both a pilot and as crew?  I don't have the Falcon yet so maybe there is a clarification that comes with it, if so nevermind..

Also first post!

Welcome!

The Luke and Chewie pilot and crew cards are unique, as defined on page 18 of the rulebook. So no, you cannot have Luke as both pilot and crewmember in the same squad or on the same side, and the same with Chewbacca.

Enjoy the game!

#3 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

There is also a full clarification of that in the rules that come with the Falcon.  Enjoy it when you get it, 'tis a fun ship to figure out!

#4 Entek

Entek

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Thanks for the responses and welcomes.  I kinda figured it was something like that.  Love this little game!

#5 Bazinga

Bazinga

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Unless the empire brakes the rules by using clones to fly their tie fighters. Wait they do!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS