Photo

Sith cards text: Difficult to fully understand.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NerdRulez

NerdRulez

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Ok there are these 2 cards from the Sith card deck that I'm having a difficult time understanding. 

Card 1    

a. Vaders Lightsaber

b. Description says: "If enhanced unit is Darth Vader; he also gains targeted strike".

c. Can somebody please explain what "targeted strike" means?  

Card 2

a. Viper Probe Droid

b. Description says: " You may play this unit from your discard pile as if it was in your hand.

c. Can somebody please explain how this card works from my discard pile? Does this mean that I have to remember when it's in the discard pile, but that I can play it whenever I want to as long as it's in the discard pile?……

Thanks      

#2 Toqtamish

Toqtamish

Toqtamish

• Members
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

Targeted Strike is defined in the rulebook on page 25:

targeted strike
When a card with the “Targeted Strike” keyword strikes
during an engagement as an attacker, damage from its unit damage
icon type may be assigned to one target enemy unit card,
even if that unit is not participating in the engagemen
t.

The probe droid can be played from your discard pile just like it was a card in your hand. So if it is in your discard pile and it is your deployment phase, pay its cost and it is now in play same as if you had played it from your hand.

#3 Rogue 4

Rogue 4

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Yep, Toq is right on both accounts (as usual), and welcome to the game! As you play it more you will see how the mechanic work, it is a fun and quick and easy game to learn.

Millennium Falcon, Rebel Transport, Tantive IV, A-Wing x2, B-wing, E-Wing, X-wing x4, Y-wing, Z95 Headhunter x2, HWK-290, TIE Fighter x 5, TIE Advanced x1, TIE Bomber, x1, TIE Interceptor x1, TIE Defender, TIE Phantom,  Imperial Aces, Slave I, Lambda Shuttle

#4 NerdRulez

NerdRulez

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

Cool. thanks. I understand the game for the most part, and I have begum playing it. I like it. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS