• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 5Crows

5Crows

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hello

I just purchased the XWing starter box, and love the game.
I have a quick question though, and not sure where to look here, so just thought I would post it.

If I have an XWing with the R2D2 upgrade (with which I can replace a shield token after completing a green move), it is not an action, which means it can be done, regardless, correct?

The reason I ask is this: if I execute a green move to replenish a shield, but in using a green move, come base-to-base with another ship, can I still get the shield back? There are no stipulations that I have seen saying that the move must be completed as intended.

Would this also work if I hit an obstacle? In which case, I could replenish my shield AND THEN roll for damage because of the struck obstacle?

Thanks!

#2 jetsetter

jetsetter

• Members
  • 597 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

yes.  As long as you select a green manuever with R2-D2 you regenerate a shield upto your maximum amount (i.e. 2 for xwings, 3 if you are using shield upgrade).

You do not have to complete the green manuever for R2's ability to take effect, or remove stress.

Make sure you read over the FAQ on the main Xwing page…under Support, it has some clarifications also.

#3 5Crows

5Crows

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Hey!
Thanks--I'll check out the FAQ page

:)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS