Photo

Frostmarch and Sacred Pool discontinued?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guy_LeDouche

Guy_LeDouche

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

Admittedly, I am very late in jumping on the Talisman bandwagon.  However, I've been trying to make up for lost time and snatching an expansion or two each paycheck.  While looking at various websites (Amazon, Miniature Market, CCG Armory, etc.) I've noticed that the "Frostmarch" and "Sacred Pool" expansions are either out of stock or listed at ridiculously high prices ($50-$60 or more.) 

Have these two been discontinued or is my timing simply off? I looked over the FFG website, but didn't see anything to that effect.

Thanks all for any info!

#2 Abe

Abe

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:09 AM

I am wondering the same thing, I just got Relic, and it re-kindled my Talisman interest. I have the Reaper, Dungeon, and Dragon, and really hope to buy the rest at a reasonable price.

There are price gougers online asking for $80+ for a $25 retail product.

I have been checking upcoming in hopes that a reprint run is in order.

#3 Nioreh

Nioreh

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:22 AM

Unlike the upgrade pack its only listed as not available in ffgs webstore. I really hope they are just slow (as usual in my experience) with putting it on reprint so you too can enjoy it :)
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=29&esem=2

My two favorite game stores here in Stockholm however has at least sacred pool in stock and no funny prices either.. (20-25euro)

#4 I. J. Thompson

I. J. Thompson

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Ugh… now I have to go and buy the one expansion I don't have (The Dragon), just in case. And I haven't even played my copy of The City yet! atontado

IV  V  VI  I  III  II

#5 The Hunter

The Hunter

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:13 AM

For anyone after the Frostmarch expansion, I've just aquired one and selling it on ebay. (I have a copy of this myself)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item1e79bb06fe

Good luck!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS