The A-Team

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

I have only just received my Wave 2 ships so here goes a trial 99 point Rebel force based loosely on another team…

Tycho "Hannibal" Celchu + Squad Leader (28)

Prototype Pilot "Faceman" + Homing Missiles (22)

Green Squadron Pilot "Howling Mad" + Draw Their Fire + Cluster Missiles (24)

Green Squadron Pilot "BA" + Deadeye + Assault Missiles (25)

"Faceman" looks like an easy beat but often accompanies "Hannibal" and benefits from the experience, the other two are the heavy hitters.  Although I suspect like the original A-Team there will be a lot of shooting and explosions but no one will get hurt!

Nerfherder in Training

#2 Picasso

Picasso

• Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

Will there be a dirt ramp floating in space for hit ties to flip off of?

#3 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

Picasso said:

Will there be a dirt ramp floating in space for hit ties to flip off of?

In space we call them asteroids.

Nerfherder in Training

#4 hothie

hothie

• Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

You're only allowed to use that squad if you play the theme song on your phone when revealing your squad…

The thread for my Let em Fly campaign. Always looking for military overseas addresses to send packages to.

http://community.fan...ort-our-troops/

#5 Gullwind

Gullwind

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

And, of course, as you destroy the last enemy ship, you have to say "I love it when a plan comes together…"

#6 Entek

Entek

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Gullwind said:

And, of course, as you destroy the last enemy ship, you have to say "I love it when a plan comes together…"

You beat me to it!

#7 Endgame124

Endgame124

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

I love the theme!  Have you tried murdoch with Daredevil or Push the Limits?  It messes up the point total that you have, but both seem very in theme with Murdoch.

#8 DB Draft

DB Draft

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Unfortunately I haven't played a game with them yet, but hopefully soon.  I agree that Murdoch, being the main "pilot" should probably have a better flying skill (Expert Handling/Daredevil/PTL or even just Veteran Instincts).  I could tone down the missiles to accomplish this.  Originally I thought Arvel Crynyd could suit him.

Cheers

Nerfherder in Training

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS