Find your fellow REX players here.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:39 PM

I've seen this topic around in other games' forum threads so I thought I'd start one here as well. State the city, region and/or country you are in and hoppfully you'll find new people to play with quickly and easily.

Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum

#2 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

I'll start off by saying I'm located in Orebro, Sweden.

#3 Alexca1

Alexca1

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Anaheim, California. I have 2 people ready to play this.

#4 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:28 AM

I forget what it is called, but there is a section of this site where you can search for users who want to play a certain game.

However, in an ideal world, I would play Rex everyday and nothing else, so it doesn't hurt putting out redundant information:

Thibodaux, Louisiana.  There is a game shop in Houma, a nearby city, where people will play this, in addition to some local friends.

Send a friend request and/or PM if you'd like to play.  I don't check the boards but once in a blue moon.

#5 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

Adam said:

I forget what it is called, but there is a section of this site where you can search for users who want to play a certain game.

There was. It was a Beta test function that recently got removed.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS