Talents/Skills question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Troah

Troah

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Ok so my group and I just got OW and are a little confused about something. I'm an Operator and inorder to gain Armour-Monger I have to have Trade (Armourer) but from my list there's no way to get Trade. So can I get Skills/Talents outside of my advancement table? If so is there any kind of extra cost? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm very new to RPG's.

#2 Droma

Droma

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

The table is just suggested advancements. Any character is able to get any skill or talent if they have the xp and meet all prerequisets. Read pages 100-103 in the character creation chaptor for everyone you need to know about how to buy skills and talents.

#3 Werewolf_nr

Werewolf_nr

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:57 AM

Droma said:

The table is just suggested advancements. Any character is able to get any skill or talent if they have the xp and meet all prerequisets. Read pages 100-103 in the character creation chaptor for everyone you need to know about how to buy skills and talents.

This exactly.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS