Photo

Indiana Star Wars LCG Regional Championship Site!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 GeneralKentobi77

GeneralKentobi77

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

Whether you follow the Light Side of the Force or embrace the Dark Side, we want YOU to come prove you're the most powerful in Indiana! Players in the midwest United States are invited to play in a Fantasy Flight Games Regional Championship at TippCon III in Lafayette, IN on June 15th. TippCon is in its 3rd year as a midwest gaming convention and will have room for 100 players for the Star Wars LCG! Follow the links below to learn more about TippCon and to reserve your seat in the Regional Championship. The entry fee is only $20 and you have the chance to win some terrific prizes, not to mention a trip to the Fantasy Flight Games World Championship. If you have any questions about either event, please send me a message.

TippCon Links:

http://www.custodesi...ippcon-iii.html

http://www.facebook....83308332/?ref=2

#2 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Unfortunately, 'tis on my anniversary or I would be there.

#3 Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

There does not appear to be a registration link on the website for Star Wars LCG so what is the best way to lock-in my resigration for the Indiana Regional Championship?

#4 GeneralKentobi77

GeneralKentobi77

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:42 AM

OOPS!

We'll get that link up as soon as we can! Sorry for the let down there.

#5 GeneralKentobi77

GeneralKentobi77

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Blade_Runner said:

There does not appear to be a registration link on the website for Star Wars LCG so what is the best way to lock-in my resigration for the Indiana Regional Championship?

The link is now fixed. You can register and reserve your seats now!

#6 Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Can you provide any more information on the prizes that are associated with the SW:LCG Regional Championship TippConn is hosting?  Is it solely what comes with the Regional prize kit from Fantasy Flight, or will there be additional prizes participants can win?

#7 GeneralKentobi77

GeneralKentobi77

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

Blade_Runner said:

Can you provide any more information on the prizes that are associated with the SW:LCG Regional Championship TippConn is hosting?  Is it solely what comes with the Regional prize kit from Fantasy Flight, or will there be additional prizes participants can win?

Yes, there will be prizes awarded in addition to the Regional prize kits. Prizes per person will depend on the total number of players in the tournament.

#8 just Logan

just Logan

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Sadly that it's unlikely that I can make it, but this is as good of a place as any to hunt for players- I'm in Anderson and will be trying to make as many IN games as I can. I also play Agot, LotR and um NR some dust. Anyone with a night, wednesday or weekend free hit me up. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS