Finally found the treasure!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 NotAZombie

NotAZombie

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

I'm sure I'm behind the curve here, but me and my gaming buddy found Sting, Orcrist, and Glamdring. I used Thalin (to get rid of the crows), Eowyn, and Hama with Eagles. My friend (Couve_Timber) used Legolas, Beravor, and Frodo. We managed to find the Key and explore the cave one turn before killing the biggest troll. Felt great, so we moved on to the goblins, and got creamed. Anyone else find the treasure yet?

#2 Khamul The Easterling

Khamul The Easterling

• Members
  • 616 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

What are you talking about? What quest?

Now at that time the Chieftain of the Ringwraiths dwelt in Minas Morgul with six companions, while the second to the Chief, Khamul the Shadow of the East, abode in Dol Guldur as Sauron's Lieutenant, with one other as his messenger."  - Unfinished Tales

#3 bollywongaloid

bollywongaloid

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

Lol had to have a laugh at this post. I'm sure I aged a little when I found the troll key on the bottom of the encounter deck lol. Found it now though :)

#4 GrandSpleen

GrandSpleen

• Members
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

He's talking about We Must Away Ere Break of Day, the first quest in the Hobbit: Over Hill and Under Hill box.  If you meet certain requirements above and beyond the actual victory requirements, you earn the right to include Treasure cards in your deck for other scenarios in that box and in On the Doorstep quests.  They're great cards, too-- only catch is that you have to use the same group of heroes that you were using when you 'discovered' the treasures.

#5 NotAZombie

NotAZombie

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

bollywongaloid said:

Lol had to have a laugh at this post. I'm sure I aged a little when I found the troll key on the bottom of the encounter deck lol. Found it now though :)

This happened to me at least 2 games trying to find the treasure XD. I've found this quest to be much easier multiplayer. Just the opposite for Down to Goblin Town though.

#6 Cutievalkyrie

Cutievalkyrie

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

i didnt find the treasure but made the quest…

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS