House Sleeves

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cooleo1c

cooleo1c

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

Is it bad that the FFG product I am most looking forward to is the game of thrones house sleeves? Does anyone know when these are coming out? Ever since I started playing and saw those were coming out, I've been using these crappy penny sleeves. Only thing I am bummed about is that these come in 50 instead of 60…

Edit: I do find it odd though that martell was left out.

#2 -Istaril

-Istaril

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

I am also quite looking forward to these. When I first saw them, I loved 'em… and I know I'm going to be dissapointed when I get them and they don't have the fabric-y feel they look like they should have. Still, a great design, I think.

The reason Martell was left out is because these are based on the designs for the HBO show, in which Martell has yet to appear.

#3 snaggrriss

snaggrriss

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:24 PM

Can't wait for these as well. I plan on buying every one. Will compliment the awesome Jon Snow and Melisandre sleeves. Actually it would be nice if the packs came in 70's. I always trim my decks to 60. + 7 plot cards + agenda card possibly + house card. AS long as you play with no more than 61, 62 cards in your deck you're good. Is that possible by any chance FFG? Please! packs of 70's!

#4 J_Roel

J_Roel

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

I'm going to be buying 3 packs of each so that I have enough to sleeve two decks of each house (excluding the Stannis sleeves, most likely). I've been eagerly awaiting a release date since I first saw them.

"...and Balerion... his fire was as black as his scales, his wings so vast that whole towns were swallowed up in their shadow when he passed over head."

#5 LordofBrewtown

LordofBrewtown

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:49 AM

Long Overdue.  I'm going to get most of these - I'm undecided on the Bara - as the colors wrong - that annoys me big time.  

Would really like to see some Tully sleeves and others as well.  

#6 snaggrriss

snaggrriss

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

It would be really cool to have some of the other smaller houses sigils. Hbo just released some awesome sigils. Be great for us nedly players who are running themes in our decks. Help complete the nedliness.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS