• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SOGra

SOGra

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:17 PM

Anyone else having this issue?

FFG recently issued FAQ and rules/errata updates for several of their games (mostly LCGs) over the last couple of weeks. So I decided to print out all FAQs on all FFG games I own. When I got to X-Wing, there was a 3 page FAQ, and pages 2 and 3 printed out fine, but page 1 did not. It printed out large and only about 1/4 of the page was captured in my printout. There are 2 versions, lower res and higher res. I tried printing both ways and still had the same issue with the page 1 printout. So far, I cannot find a solution. 

Everything else, in all other FFG Game FAQs have printed flawlessly. Just Page 1 of the X-Wing FAQ is giving me problems. 

#2 Cid_MCDP

Cid_MCDP

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

It's not just you- I had the same issue months ago when I tried to print out the first incarnation of the FAQ to take along with me to the KRT. 

The workaround I used was playing with the zoom settings on Acrobat, taking a screenshot, then pasting it into Excel where I re-sized it to take up a whole page, then printed it. 

I haven't tried to print out the new version with the Wave 2 updates-. it's still messed up then? 

#3 SOGra

SOGra

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

So it's not just me then. 

Yes, it's still messed up.

#4 dbmeboy

dbmeboy

• Members
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:45 AM

I haven't had this problem.  What print settings are you using in Acrobat?  In general, it's a good idea to have the box "Fit" checked.

#5 Vojvoda13

Vojvoda13

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

Copy and paste into Word. That is what I do with a ton of stuff off the net.

VR
James Mattes

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS