RT and crew (minis)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Duno if this is the appropriate forum, if it's not I assume the mods will nuke it.

So, yeah, I got bored over the weekend and me bored with superglue and access to all of my Warhammer bitz… bad things happen. What started out as an endeavoiur to create the most absurd miniature I could has turned into me now wanting to finish out the command crew for this RT and maybe a 10 or so man squad of Armsmen… 

Pics on the blog. Hopefully a few people at least get a chuckle out of them. I know I was laughing my arse off while digging thru sprues.

http://www.savevsfai...-and-superglue/

#2 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

erm… proper link, cause I am derp.

http://www.savevsfai...-and-superglue/

#3 Musclewizard

Musclewizard

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:35 AM

That's pretty nice. Would love to see that painted.

#4 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Yeah that's the goal. I figure it will take me a week or so to get them all kitbashed together the way I want, need to source some of the shoulderpads I want for the Armsmen, they look too Fantasy without them. Ordered some stuff for that today.

#5 Adeptus-B

Adeptus-B

Part-Time Super Villian

• Members
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

Cool stuff! Even though there are quite a few 'ready-made' minis that will work for WH40KRP (Reaper's 'Chronoscope' line in particular comes to mind), I love piecing together appropriate figures out of GW's multi-part plasic kits. My home town (Portland, Or.) just got a bona fide Games Workshop store of its own; I predict it will become a major drain on my 'disposable income'…

#6 CaptainStabby

CaptainStabby

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yeah, I have been in New Zealand for the past 4ish yrs, it was prohibitavely expensive to have my stuff shipped down there, or to even think about buying new stuff. I just moved back stateside, in Eugene actually and I keep reminding myself NOT to spend all the moneys at the game store since I have about 15 yrs worth of kits in various states that I need to pay attention to.

I rarely get to play 40k proper, so kitbashing stuff together for the rpg's works for me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS