Eldar vehicles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mortagon

mortagon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:45 PM

Hi I'm in the process of writing a mission for my players featuring the elusive Eldar, but I am having difficulty finding rules for Eldar vehicles. I was wondering if anyone has stated any or all of the following vehicles; Falcons, Wave serpents, Eldar jetbikes, Shining spears, Vypers and Warphunters. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

All the Best, Mortagon

"I am disillusioned enough to see that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he is talking about." H.P *Lovecraft

#2 AtoMaki

AtoMaki

• Members
  • 664 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

You are looking for the Children of Isha:  http://www.n01h3r3.c...ren-of-isha.pdf

#3 mortagon

mortagon

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

I would love to read the pdf, but unfortunately I get a 404 error when opening the link. :(

"I am disillusioned enough to see that no man's opinion on any subject is worth a damn unless backed up with enough genuine information to make him really know what he is talking about." H.P *Lovecraft

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS