SW Gaming in West Lafayette, Indiana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cmf

cmf

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:43 AM

The Sage's Shoppe Gaming and Tournament Center hosts organized Star Wars play every Thursday evening from 5 pm until close (sometime after 9 pm). We usually following a rotating schedule of LCG and X-Wing, interrupted by special events such as product releases, and participation is generally free of charge (a few events with prize support may have a nominal charge).

We will also host Regional Championships 02 June 2013!

For more information, check out our web and facebook pages:

www.thesagesshoppe.com

www.facebook.com/the.sages.shoppe

The Sage's Shoppe Gaming and Tournament Center

1009 Sagamore Parkway West

West Lafayette, IN 47906

#2 JMCB

JMCB

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:52 PM

I live in Portage, which is a couple hours north. I have a couple friends I could bring on down if you guys wanted a challenge. How many people usually show up, as I can probably get them to come this Thursday for sure.

Top Tier Gaming, a community dedicated to Star Wars: The Card Game - http://toptiergaming.com
Follow us on Twitter - @toptiergaming
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/toptiergaming
Streaming games on Twitch - twitch.tv/TeamTopTierGaming

#3 Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

Could you publish the rotation dates for Star Wars LCG and X-Wing on Thursdays for March and April?  I really want to join in on the fun for the Star Wars LCG, but I need to be able to plan ahead.  Thanks!

#4 Blade_Runner

Blade_Runner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

If you have any control over when the Regional Championship for Star Wars; LCG will start, then I highly recommend setting the time at 1:00pm or 1:30pm.  I am really looking forward to this event and participating in the tournament!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS